You can download all photos of the forum at EBAF2014 Album
You can watch all panels & keynotes at EBAF2014 Channel
European Business Angels Investment Forum brought together the best European SME, public and corporate early stage market players currently working in collaboration to ease the access to finance for SMEs and entrepreneurs on the 15th and 16th of December in Turkey. The forum also introduced new collaborations between SME’s, entrepreneurs and public organisations to address equity gap challenges and solutions.
EBAN, TBAA – Business Angels Association pf Turkey, Forbes l Para Confrences and Borsa Istanbul – The Stock Exchange of Istanbul aim to keep the momentum going and will work together to develop new financial instruments to bring more access to finance for innovators, entrepreneurs, start-ups and SME’s across Europe.
- Chair of the European Business Angels Investment Forum: Mr Baybars Altuntas, EBAN Vice President & TBAA President firstname.lastname@example.org More about him: wikipedia.org/Baybars-Altuntas
- Official web site of the forum: www.ebaf2014.org
- This Year’s Theme: Access to finance from startup to early exits
- Quick figures: 284 participants from 36 countries – 2 International Investment Forums – 22 jury members from 16 countries – 16 startups pitchings from 8 countries – 6 panels with 33 speakers – 1 firechat with 3 speakers– 13 key-note speeches – 2 EBAN Institute Tarinings with over 50 participants – 1 workshop – Visit to Innovation Center – Award Ceremony of TBAA Excellence Awards – Forbes Round Table – Closing Ceremony of BAW & GBAD
- Countries represented at the forum: Switzerland – USA – Kosovo – Macedonia – Germany – France – Portugal – Belgium – Luxembourg – Jordan – Greece – Russian- Czech Republic – Ukn- Estonia – Austria – Poland – Italy – Slovenia – Finland – Croatia – Malaysia – Hong Kong – Montenegro – South Korea – Denmark – Palestine – Hungary – Somalia – Lithuania – Cyprus – Mexico – South Africa – Malta – Serbia – Turkey
- Comments about the forum: by Modwenna Rees-Mogg, Co-founder of Angel News : Turkey at Christmas
- Next Step: All key-findings of EBAF2014 – European Business Angels Forum will be declared at the Special EBAF2014 Session of the World Entrepreneurship Forum in the November of next year in China.
Special Messages for EBAF2014: